Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Boudoir photography-trendy, classy and beautiful

The latest trend for brides as a wedding gift to their husband-to-be is an album, a "black book" of sorts of sexy, beautiful photographs.. usually delivered on the wedding day to the groom as he gets ready for the wedding. These can be simple lingerie, couture, pin up, theme-oriented, etc. I am holding a long-awaited "boudoir marathon" on September 2nd.. i was injured and it put the shoot off for a month so I'm VERY excited as it's one of my favorite things to shoot!

Get creative! I even have one i'm doing soon that is military-themed.. they are already married, but she's doing it for her soldier to take while he's deployed! Call me today and schedule yourshttp://simplyinlovephotography.blogspot.com/2010/08/boudoir-photography-trendy-classy-and.html

2 comments:

  1. Sexy, sexy, what a great idea though, seriously!
    I'm gonna make me a THICK black book in the future.
    Bes know S.I.L.P is gonna be shooting it.

    ReplyDelete